The Erasmus Mundus programme is a co-operation and mobility programme in the field of higher education which promotes the European Union as a centre of excellence in learning around the world. It supports European top-quality Masters Courses and enhances the visibility and attractiveness of European higher education in third countries. It also provides EU-funded scholarships for third country nationals participating in these Masters Courses.
Visit the official EM website here
You will find three columns there.
- The first year when the scholarship is offered
- Short description about the program (in PDF format)
- Link to the program’s website
Choose your interest
The best way to know which program suits you is by visiting its website. In there you will find many information such as:
- description of the program application form and which universities participating in the program
- how long you will stay in each university
- what degree you will obtain by the end of the study
- tuition fee
- application form, requirements to apply, and deadline date
- contact information
Please read this pages really carefully, down to every link and details.
In the case that you are sure that you have read very carefully and still have unanswered questions, then you can send email to ask about that. Where to send it? If it is program-specific (curriculum, requirements, etc), then better send it to consortium/coordinator. If it is general scholarship question, beasiswa mailing list is one good option.
Applying for the program
- Follow all procedures mentioned for registration, don’t pass deadline, except you have certain arrangement with the consortium.
- Since the price of sending application is quite expensive, always re-check the documents, translations, legalizations, etc.
- Sending wrong documents will show your unprofessionality and carelessness. Besides that, it will also waste money and time.